Created in 2014, PDX Mag has been created to showcase my writing as a freelance writer. I embarked upon this career full time in October 2014. I love blogging and interacting with other writers of all genres.
My name is Scarlett. I am 28 years of age and I live in London, in the United Kingdom. I have done for the entirety of my life.
This is me. Hello!
I like to think it’s through peoples quirks that you really get to know them best, so here are five of mine 🙂
1. My middle name is Lennon, and that is after John Lennon! My Dad was and is a huge Beatles fan. He was the one that registered my name after my birth, slipping that that in without first consulting my Mum!
2. I am truely, madly, deeply in love with llamas. I think they are wonderful creatures and so funny looking, which makes me adore them all the more!
3. Londons South Bank (of the river Thames) is my favourite place in the whole world. The view of the river at night, lit up by the streetlights is simply breathtaking.
4. In 2014 I managed to complete the Three Peaks challenge, climbing the three highest mountains in the United Kingdom in 3 days for the childrens cancer charity, Clic Sargent.
5. My favourite poet is a toss up between Byrons and Keats, don’t make me choose as it’s impossible for me! My favourite writer of classic fiction is Charles Dickens and my favourite journalist is Caitlin Moran.
Drop me a line and say hi! 🙂